Bells University of Technology Ota invites applications from qualified candidates for degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
School of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 years)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– BSc Microbiology
– B.Tech biotechnology
B. Department of Chemistry, Food and Nutritional Sciences
– BSc Biochemistry
– BSc Industrial Chemistry
– BSc Chemistry
– B. Tech.food technology
– B. Tech. Food Technology (Food Science and Business)
– BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
– BSc Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– BSc Physics and Electronics
– BSc Applied Mathematics and Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B. Tech.computer Science
– B. Tech.information Technology
School of Management Science (4 years)
– BSc Accounting
– BSc Business Administration
– BSc Economics
– BSc Finance and Banking
– BSc Management Technology
School of Environmental Science (4/5 years)
– Bachelor of Science Architecture
– B. Tech.Architecture Technology
– B. Tech.Estate Management
– B. Tech.Quantity Surveying
– B. Tech.Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B. Tech.Urban and Regional Planning
School of Engineering (5 years)
– Bachelor of Engineering Biomedical Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering Civil and Environmental Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering Computer Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering Electrical and Electronic Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering Mechatronic Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering Telecommunications Engineering
General Entry Requirements
- Prospective candidates must sit the Unified Tertiary Entrance Examination (UTME) or obtain a UTME Direct Entry form (if applicable).
- Candidates applying for admission to any undergraduate program must have achieved at least five (5) O’ Level credits or equivalent in one or two examinations at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, which must include English Language and Mathematics and other subjects Credits in subjects related to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply, provided such results are guaranteed to be provided by September/October of the year of application.
- Interested candidates pay an application fee and apply for admission online.
how to apply
- Applicants should click on ‘Start Application’ under the ‘General Menu’ and provide your UTME registration number on the next page.
- Once your details (i.e. UTME registration number, full name) appear on the next page, you can proceed to make the payment. However, proceeding with payment means you confirm that the details provided are correct. Nevertheless, you can still reconfirm your details before paying.
- Please ensure your details are correct before paying. Any successful payments are non-refundable.
- Once the payment is successful, you will proceed to create your account. You will be asked for your password, email address and phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can log in to your account to continue filling out the application form.
- Please note that you should always use the “Return to Applicants” link under the General menu after you have successfully created your account.However, until you make a successful payment and
- To create an account as above, you will use the “Start Application” link.
- As a “Returning Applicant” you will be able to fill out the application form and then complete the application process. After completing the application process, you will be able to print the application form and payment receipt.
- Please note that after submitting the application form, you will The uploaded passport photo and other details provided cannot be changed. Therefore, please confirm your details and ensure the passport uploaded is yours before attempting to submit.
- our application form.
- You will return to the same website to check your admission status and print your admission letter.
More details on application and payment
Carefully read the above information displayed on the page, scroll from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
You will be asked to choose a payment method, electronic payment or pay at any bank branch.choose your preference
After payment, proceed with registration.
If your payment method is electronic payment,
Go ahead and pay online with a Mastercard registered with your bank. After successful payment, print the receipt.
Fill out the online application form and print your application information now.
If you choose to pay at any bank branch,
Print your payment slip, which includes your reference number, the amount you need to pay at the bank, and the paying bank and account number.
After payment, go back to the portal with the teller and proceed with screening registration. Complete the online application form and print your application information.
Visit the screening center that is most convenient for you, along with the following information:
- The receipt you print from the portal after paying online, or the receipt printed by the bank teller
- Application form to print from the portal after registration
- passport photo
- Two referee reports.One preferably from secondary school and the second from the clergy
- birth certificate
- Credentials (if any)
- Your UTME result.
Join our Telegram platform for news updates