Online event registration is an important part of the planning process, but it’s easy to think that a simple registration form on the website is enough. In fact, you can offer many additional features and benefits that will make the process easier for your attendees and bring you more profit. Here are five innovative features every online event registration should have.
Pre-registration is a great way to encourage people to sign up early. However, there are a few things you can do to make sure registration goes smoothly and everyone gets their tickets in the right place.
Make sure your event does not have more than one registration form. If so, ask yourself why. Do you really need two different ways of registering? If not, combine them into one form that covers all bases (e.g. payment options).
Also make sure your event doesn’t have duplicate registrations or multiple registrations with different information – this is especially important if you’re hosting an open house event where people can walk by at any time without registering first! This type of event can cause problems when tickets are distributed later on as some people may think they have paid but in fact have not paid due to double/triple booking or simply forgot the first payment.
In addition to registering for events online, you can also Send email reminders to attendees. The best time to send these reminders is before the registration deadline or when they might be interested in signing up.
Reminders are an effective way to encourage those who haven’t registered or who are close to the registration deadline to do so as soon as possible. You can also use this feature when someone didn’t pay (and therefore might not be able to attend), or if you suspect someone might have completely forgotten about your event!
social media integration
Social media integration is a must-have feature for any event website. If you plan to promote your event on social media, it’s important that your registration platform is able to integrate with these channels.
You can use this feature to gather information about attendees and create a community around your event. For example, if someone signs up for your event on Facebook or Twitter, they will be prompted with an option to ask what their interests are so they can join related groups or receive feedback from other users with similar interests (such as other photographers) announcement of).
Mobile App Support
Mobile apps are a great way to increase engagement and provide attendees with an extra layer of service. They can be used to collect data, send reminders, check in attendees, and share information about events.
- Collect data: Use mobile apps to collect information from audience members during events. This may include contact information for surveys or future communications with attendees (electronic newsletters).
- Send Reminders: If you have an app that allows users to sign up for reminders before the event, make sure you send those reminders! This will help ensure that all guests know when they need to arrive at the venue so they don’t miss anything important, such as speakers or breakout sessions.
- Share information: Event planners often want to have tools available during the event so they can easily share real-time updates with other employees at headquarters (i.e. social media managers) who may not be able to create these posts themselves.
Sign in on the day of the event
The most important thing to do on the day of the event is to check in the attendees. You can use the sign-in system and print badges, name tags and lanyards for each attendee. This will ensure all of your guests have the correct badges and lanyards to attend the event, and it will also help you keep track of who came when they said they would (or didn’t).
You’ll need to provide event staff with an up-to-date list of attendees so they know who’s arriving on time and who might be late or leave early due to emergencies or other reasons.
You can also use sign-in sheets to check in your guests. This is especially useful for events that are free and open to the public, such as concerts or comedy shows. You need someone to keep track of who comes in so you know how many people have arrived and when they arrived later during the event (if there were any latecomers).
Online registration software can help you run your event smoothly and successfully
Here are some Innovative Features of Online Event Registration Platform supply:
- Pre-registration helps with planning. You can gather information about attendees before they arrive at your event, which is great for planning purposes. This includes their name, contact information and dietary restrictions.
- Email reminders are helpful for attendance. If people forget they signed up for an event or are busy with other things in their life, they probably won’t show up! We’ll send email reminders that it’s time to attend (and hopefully bring a friend).
- Social media integration helps with promotion – don’t forget about this powerful tool! Integrating social media into your registration system means you can promote upcoming events on Facebook or Twitter without spending extra time doing it manually in person; this provides attendees with Provides another way to learn about your new opportunities. “
We hope this article has given you some useful ideas on how to use the online registration software Make your next event a success. The best thing about this type of software is that it can be customized for any type of event and budget. So whether you’re planning an intimate dinner or an elaborate wedding reception, there’s something for everyone!