To build strong a strong support system for clients and collaborate with internal teams for exceptional customer experience and to achieve key sales deliverables through coordination, reporting, processing compliance and pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling all sales queries received via the telephone, email, walk-in, etc.
- Log in sales queries on Fresh Sales and monitor team performances
- Timely preparation of quotations and follow ups to ensure high closure rate
- On Time preparation and submission of sales weekly and monthly reports with inferences
- Coordination of confirmed/ongoing jobs with the respective departments
- Preparation and timely delivery of quotations for queries received via the telephone, walk-in and from other departments and ensure follow-up on the quotations within the stipulated timeframe
- Maintenance of all records, documentation and files in Sales Department
- Follow up on all service contracts with new clients via the respective Sales Executives
- Ensure all External E-mails received are responded to within 24 hours
- Address any misuse of Company resources, ensure optimum utilization of resources being cost sensitive and reduction of waste in the department
- Adherence to systems and processes of Securex
- Hold regular meeting with sales staff and manage motivation levels
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, support, appraise and train sales personnel
- Any other duties allocated to you.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- 3- years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Has the ability to quickly learn and comprehend various market dynamics.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and academic credentials and to [email protected] indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th November 2023. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.