Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth-largest Japanese automaker and the 19th-largest worldwide by production. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Mitsubishi Cars in the World?
The 10 most expensive Mitsubishi cars are;
- 1989 Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept – $3,000,000
- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ-400 – $90,000
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition – $90,000
- 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ-400
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360 – $80,000
- 1973 Mitsubishi Galant GTO 2000 GS-R – $80,000
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR – $80,000
- 2006 Mitsubishi Pajero IV Ultimate – $60,000
- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution VI – $60,000
- 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution IV (CN9A) – $60,000
What is the fastest Mitsubishi Cars in the World?
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ440 is the fastest Mitsubishi car made so far. It moves from 0 to 60 in just 3.6 seconds.
What is the cheapest Mitsubishi Cars in the World?
Based on the analysis starting with MSRP, the cheapest Mitsubishi in the lineup as pf 2023 is the Mitsubishi Mirage. It starts pricing from $17,245.
Where is Mitsubishi Motors from?
Mitsubishi Motors is from Tokyo, Japan.
What is Mitsubishi known for?
Originally, Mitsubishi was known for overseas shipping during the late 1800s. The company later diversified into other spheres such as coal mining, shipbuilding, ironwork, and maritime insurance.
How long can a Mitsubishi car last?
With proper care and routine maintenance, a Mitsubishi car can last decades. It is a reliable car and can last between 150,000 and 200,000 miles.
Are Mitsubishi cars good quality?
For most of their customers, Mitsubishi cars are reliable enough. This shows that they are a trusted brand and as such of good quality.